Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
This is essentially SA-22 with an extra subwoofer to extend the low end as well as boosting below 50Hz without colouring the lower midrange/mid-bass. It can be ordered with a switch to control the second subwoofer, essentially providing two models in one. Great for drummers and bass players who want the added sub range but maintaining a neutral mid/high range.
- 3 balanced armature drivers (2x Low, 1x Mid/High)
- 2-way passive crossover system, crossover point at 50 Hz
- Frequency response: 30-18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 110 dB/mW
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Cord: Twisted, hardwired or detachable, 125 cm (49″), goldplated stereo 3.5 mm (1/8″) jack
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 2 years
For more information regarding warranty: M-Fidelity warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The M-Fidelity SA-32 (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, replacement wax guards and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to M-Fidelity and your M-Fidelity SA-32 to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to M-Fidelity for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, silicone filled shells and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by M-Fidelity
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your M-Fidelity SA-32.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 2-4 weeks, as well as shipping time of 4 weeks to and fro M-Fidelity.
M-Fidelity warrants your M-Fidelity SA-32 from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
For more information, please refer to M-Fidelity warranty page
Based in Norway, M-Fidelity is committed to crafting only the finest sounding customs. Spearheaded by owner, Alf J. Middelthon, an acoustic/electric engineer by trade, M-Fidelity has a dedicated team of sound engineers and musicians to ensure that their items are of an extremely high standard. M-Fidelity also has a special technique where on request, they fill the shells with silicone after positioning the components. This ensures that you get unrivalled isolation without having to deal with the possible disadvantages that silicone shells may have.