Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The Rhines Stage 3 is tuned to have a very linear, reference tuning that is highly precise, extremely transparent and balanced sounding. While tuned to be a reference monitor, the Stage 3 doesn't sound analytical and fatiguing, allowing musicians who use it on stage for enduring periods.
The sound of the Rhines Stage 3 is pleasant, intimate and emotional.
- 3 precision BA drivers
- 2-way crossover
- Gel filled shells for better isolation and protection of internal components
- Acoustic horn nozzle design
- up to 26dB noise isolation
- gold-plated 3,5mm connector
- 20Hz-18kHz frequency response
- 118dB input sensitivity at 1mW
- 18 ohms impedance
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 2 years
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Rhines Stage 3 (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, cleaning cloth and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to Rhines and your Rhines Stage 3 to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Rhines for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Rhines
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Rhines Stage 3.
You’ll have to wait for 6-10 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-8 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro Rhines.
Rhines custom monitors warrants your Rhines Stage 3 from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
Felix Reinsch, founder of Rhines Custom Monitors, has been in the monitoring business since the nineties. He has specialised in making Custom In Ear Monitors for on-stage musicians and HiFi fanatics from whence he started his initial brand, Compact Monitors. All Rhines Custom Monitors are handmande in Cologne, Germany and unlike many other brand, Rhines Custom Monitors fill the shell with a secret gel material to provide for better isolation and better protection for the components in your Rhines Stage 3.