Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
SA-43 is M-Fidelity's top of the line custom IEM! Just as perfect for critical music listening as for use in a professional live gig or studio session. It’s a true 3-way configuration with mid, high and dual bass/subwoofer drivers. As an industry first it has two switches on the faceplate that lets you customize the level of bass and presence in your mix. And you can choose to have two, switches, only one, or none at all.
- 4 balanced armature drivers
- 3-way crossover system, 2nd order (12dB/octave) with crossover points at 50 Hz and 5.3kHz
- Optional switches for mid presence boost and bass boost
- Frequency response: 30-18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Cord: Twisted and detachable, 125 cm (49″), goldplated stereo 3.5 mm (1/8″) jack
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 2 years
For more information regarding warranty: M-Fidelity warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The M-Fidelity SA-43 (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, replacement wax guards and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to M-Fidelity and your M-Fidelity SA-43 to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to M-Fidelity for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, silicone filled shells and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by M-Fidelity
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your M-Fidelity SA-43.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 2-4 weeks, as well as shipping time of 4 weeks to and fro M-Fidelity.
M-Fidelity warrants your M-Fidelity SA-43 from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
For more information, please refer to M-Fidelity warranty page
The SA-43’s 2 switches toggle a bass boost and mids-presence. This works by activating/disactivating certain drivers depending on the position of the switch. This is only possible as a result of the 4-drivers present in the SA-43.
Based in Norway, M-Fidelity is committed to crafting only the finest sounding customs. Spearheaded by owner, Alf J. Middelthon, an acoustic/electric engineer by trade, M-Fidelity has a dedicated team of sound engineers and musicians to ensure that their items are of an extremely high standard. M-Fidelity also has a special technique where on request, they fill the shells with silicone after positioning the components. This ensures that you get unrivalled isolation without having to deal with the possible disadvantages that silicone shells may have.