Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The Model X is a model that is introduced with the 5th anniversary of Lime Ears, and sits in-between the LE3S and the Aether in terms of pricing.
While Model X carries some of the technologies from Aether and LE3S, such as VariBore and switchable low-end characteristics, it also introduces a new design within Lime Ears' lineup, which is the Passive Acoustic Resonator (PAR) technology. The PAR technology allows for a perfect marriage of the midrange and low end response to create a sound that is lush, liquid and natural.
Model X sounds wide, deep and natural, with lush mids and crispy highs. The bass characteristics changes the sound of Model X between energetic V-shape frequency response and liquid and airy.
- 4 precision balanced armature drivers
- 3-way passive crossover design
- 2 balanced armature driver for low frequency production
- 1 balanced armature drivers for midrange frequency production
- 1 balanced armature drivers for high frequency production
- Sensitivity: unspecified
- Impedance: unspecified
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Lime Ears Model X (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, pouch and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to Lime Ears and your Lime Ears Model X to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Lime Ears for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Lime Ears
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Lime Ears Model X.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-6 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro Lime Ears.
Lime Ears warrants your Lime Ears Model X from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.