Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The LE3B is tuned to be similar to stage monitors, with enhanced bass and smooth treble for a fatigue free listening experience. The LE3B has tube-like mids that is sweet, bass that while boosted, is well textured and and precise, relaxed treble that is very natural and smooth.
- 3 precision balanced armature drivers
- 3-way passive crossover design
- 1 balanced armature driver for low frequency production
- 1 balanced armature driver for midrange frequency production
- 1 balanced armature driver for high frequency production
- Sensitivity: 109 dB/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ohm (@1000Hz)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Lime Ears LE3B (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, pouch and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to Lime Ears and your Lime Ears LE3B to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Lime Ears for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Lime Ears
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Lime Ears LE3B.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-6 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro Lime Ears.
Lime Ears warrants your Lime Ears LE3B from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.