Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The Aether R is a huge step on top of the original Aether's sound. Sporting a revised internal configuration, Aether R now sports 2 bass drivers for even greater bass texture and extension, with increased air, resolution and headroom throughout the entire frequency spectrum.
- 6 precision balanced armature drivers
- 4-way passive crossover design
- 2 balanced armature drivers for low frequency production
- 2 balanced armature drivers for midrange frequency production
- 2 balanced armature drivers for high frequency production
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Lime Ears Aether R (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, pouch and stock cable)
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your Lime Ears Aether R to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Lime Ears for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Lime Ears
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Lime Ears Aether.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-6 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro Lime Ears.
Lime Ears warrants your Lime Ears Aether R from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.