Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The Aether is the greatest work from Lime Ears. Tuned to sound like Stage Monitors, the Aether presents a sound and imaging that is very spacious and full of air.
Armed with a switch, the Aether has the ability to transform between 2 different beasts. At the switch down position, the Aether presents a very neutral and natural sound, with a slight boost at about 8,000Hz to produce a sensation of airiness in the upper regions of the frequency response.
With the switch in the up position, the Aether presents a musical sound that jazz things up and keeps feet tapping while you enjoy your music. Bass is boosted between 20Hz to 400Hz up to 20dB with a slight boost at 10,000Hz to provide an additional sparkle in the treble to balance up with the boosted bass.
- 5 precision balanced armature drivers
- 3-way passive crossover design
- 1 balanced armature driver for low frequency production
- 2 balanced armature drivers for midrange frequency production
- 2 balanced armature drivers for high frequency production
- Sensitivity: 109 dB/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ohm (@1000Hz)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Lime Ears Aether (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, pouch and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to Lime Ears and your Lime Ears Aether to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Lime Ears for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Lime Ears
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Lime Ears Aether.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-6 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro Lime Ears.
Lime Ears warrants your Lime Ears Aether from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.