Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping; only IEMs in this link will be accepted for reshell: reshell compatibility
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
Having fit or comfort with your universal in-ear monitors?
Want to breathe new life into your old universal in-ear monitors?
Bought a second hand custom in-ear monitors and it doesn't fit you?
Your custom in-ear monitors no longer fits you perfectly anymore?
Then perhaps, reshelling is your perfect solution.
Handcrafted in USA, InEarZ reshelling service guarantees the highest quality of reshell work done for your in-ear monitors.
Note: All IEMs except JHaudio 4-pin IEMs will have their sockets replaced to a new pair of 2-pin sockets during the reshelling process.
Custom/Universal In-Ear Monitors eligible for reshell by InEarZ:
- Full Balanced Armature Driver (no dynamic driver or hybrid designs)
- No silicone shell in-ear monitors
- No silicone filled acrylic shell in-ear monitors
- No solid filled acrylic shell in-ear monitors
- No Fitear IEMs
- No JHaudio 4-pin IEMs except Roxanne
- No IEMS with switches
- No IEMs with knobs
- Shure SE846 is not compatible
- IEMs with metal bores will have the metal bores removed
- IEMs with ADEL/apex modules will have ADEL/apex feature deleted
Note: Cables are not included in price. A S$25 top is required for a high quality copper cable to go with your reshelled IEM.
Reshell service is not applicable for:
- JHaudio Layla
- JHaudio JH16ProV2
Cables are not applicable for:
- JHaudio Roxanne
- JHaudio Angie
- JHaudio Rosie
- Any other JHaudio IEMs with 4-pin connectors
- Any reshell request without westone style 2-pin connectors (MMCX; Estron T2)
For reshelling of IEMs up to 8 drivers, please order the following reshelling service instead: