Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping; only IEMs in this link will be accepted for reshell: reshell compatibility
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
Having fit or comfort with your universal in-ear monitors?
Want to breathe new life into your old universal in-ear monitors?
Bought a second hand custom in-ear monitors and it doesn't fit you?
Your custom in-ear monitors no longer fits you perfectly anymore?
Then perhaps, reshelling is your perfect solution.
Handcrafted in USA, InEarZ reshelling service guarantees the highest quality of reshell work done for your in-ear monitors.
Note: All IEMs except JHaudio 4-pin IEMs will have their sockets replaced to a new pair of 2-pin sockets during the reshelling process.
Custom/Universal In-Ear Monitors eligible for reshell by InEarZ:
- Full Balanced Armature Driver (no dynamic driver or hybrid designs)
- No silicone shell in-ear monitors
- No silicone filled acrylic shell in-ear monitors
- No solid filled acrylic shell in-ear monitors
- No Fitear IEMs
- No JHaudio 4-pin IEMs except Roxanne
- No IEMs with ADEL modules
- No IEMS with switches
- No IEMs with knobs
- Shure SE846 is not compatible
- Ultimate Ears Reference Remastered is not compatible
- IEMs with metal bores will have the metal bores removed
Note: Cables are not included in price. A S$25 top is required for a high quality copper cable to go with your reshelled IEM.
For reshelling of IEMs with more than 8 drivers, please order the following reshelling service instead:
Reshell service is not applicable for:
- JHaudio Angie
- JHaudio JH13Pro V2
- Shure SE846
- Vision Ear VE6XC
- Lime Ears Aether (if switch is installed)
- Lime Ears LE3S
- Any Fitear IEMs
- Kumitate Labs KL-Kanon
- Kumitate Labs KL-Reference
- Any Soranik IEMs
- Any Sony XBA series IEMs
- Sony MDR-Z5
- JHaudio Angie
- JHaudio JH13/JH16 JH3A version
- Any JHaudio IEM/CIEM not using 2-pin connectors
- Any reshell request without westone style 2-pin connectors (MMCX; Estron T2)