Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The P450 is a higher mid-range model in InEarZ's line up. Designed with a 4 drivers in a 3 -way crossover setup (dual low, single mid, single high), the P450 is the heavy hitter in the line up. It has a generally well balanced sound with more emphasis on the bass and sub-bass response.
Excellent for bassists, drummers and music lovers who likes to have more oomph in the lows.
- 2 Low, 1 Mid, 1 High Precision Tuned Balanced Armature Drivers
- Integrated 3-way passive crossover
- Triple Bore Design
- Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells
- 4 Balanced armature drivers (2x Low, 1x Mid, 1x High)
- 3-way passive crossover
- Impedance: 20 Ohms at 1kHz
- Freq. Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 1 year
For more information regarding warranty: InEarZ warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The InEarZ P450 (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, cleaning cloth and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to InEarZ and your InEarZ P450 to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to InEarZ for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by InEarZ
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your InEarZ P450.
You’ll have to wait for 6-10 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-8 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro InEarZ.
InEarZ warrants your InEarZ P450 from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
For more information, please refer to InEarZ warranty page.