With the international success of the "StageDiver“ series, InEar Kommunikationstechnik sought to create a new universal flagship that encompasses their renown Custom like fit among universal in-ear monitors while at the same time, providing the sound quality of a top-tier custom. The end result: The ProPhile-8.
Crafted primarily as a studio reference while being able to adapt to wide range of music genres, the defining feature of the ProPhile-8 are the two switches located on the inside of the earphone. Each switch will respectively boost low frequencies by +3dB and high frequencies starting at 8 kHz by +2dB.
As the pinnacle of InEar Kommunikationstechnik, various features from the "StageDiver" and "LivePro" series have been implemented. A matte finishing was chosen for the housing of the ProPhile-8 based on the "StageDiver" series. Additionally, a special cerumen filter has been implemented in the ProPhile-8 based on the "LivePro" series, which prevents earwax of entering the earphone and allows blocked filters to be easily replaced by users in just a few steps.
Boasting a total of 4 different sound signatures, users are given the opportunity to rediscover their love of music thanks to the natural reproduction of music. With breathtaking transparency complemented by uncompromising details and superb imaging, the ProPhile-8 aims to redefine the standards of what a premier universal product should be like!
- 8 BA driver per side
- 4-way system
- 2 switches to adjust sound signature
- low frequencies by +3dB
- high frequencies by +2dB (starting at 8 kHz)
- Transmission range: approx. 10 Hz–20000 Hz
- Output sound pressure: 120 dB (SPL / 1mW@1 KHz)
- Impedance: 34 ohms @1 KHz
- Cable length: 140 cm / (4´7.5´´)
- ProPhile-8 earphone - 1 pair
- Detachable 2-pin stock cable - 1 piece
- Silicone ear tips (sizes XS, S, M and L) - 1 pair per size
- Comply TS400 foam tips (sizes S, M and L) - 1 pair per size
- Gold-plated 1/4‘‘ adapter - 1 piece
- Cleaning cloths - 3 pieces
- InEar hard case IE13 - 1 piece
- Cerumen filter set H3
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 2 years
For more information regarding warranty: InEar Kommunikationstechnik warranty information