Universal fit in-ear monitors will have one month turnaround time.
One day, a King will come, and the Sword will rise... again.
The "Arthur" is the birth child from the collaboration between Empire Ears and Effect Audio. The "Arthur" is a pair of in-ear monitors that is newly designed from ground up, featuring a design with a colossal 14 new proprietary hand tuned balanced armature drivers with Empire Ears' expertise and painstakingly put together with Effect Audio's newly developed Silver and Copper LITZ internal hook up wires.
Everything about the "Arthur" was developed with the goal of achieving the highest audiophile grade performance and sound quality. The "Arthur" has long transcended what is defined as "conventional" and will bring forth the most extraordinary audio reproduction that will please the most discerning ears.
The Effect Audio research and development team has gone through extreme lengths to develop a 24AWG UP-OCC silver-gold alloy multi-bundle LITZ cable that is exclusively befitting of such an incredible pair of in-ear monitors. Named "Excalibur" as with the Arthurian legend, the combination of the in-ear monitors and the cable forms a package that holds the pinnacle of the collaboration between Empire Ears and Effect Audio.
The "Arthur" together with the "Excalibur" offers an exceedingly resolving audio imaging and extremely impactful and engaging dynamics. Together they exudes natural brilliance.
Features and specifications:
- 14 uniquely hand tuned balanced armature drivers per side
- DUAL low frequency balanced armature drivers
- SIX mid-range frequency balanced armature drivers
- SIX high frequency balanced armature drivers
- 8-way passive crossover
- Silver LITZ and Copper LITZ internal wiring
- Silver-gold alloy LITZ 24 AWG cable
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 21 Ohms at 1mW
- Noise isolation: up to -28dB depending on ear tips used