Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
Please go to http://www.eartechmusic.com/configure-your-iem/ to design your pair of Eartech Music custom in-ear monitors before placing orders!The Quads with its dual bass driver setup offers a powerful bass response with well balanced midrange and treble. They are tuned to have a large, enveloping sound that keeps you tapping to your music.
- 2 Low, 1 Midrange and 1 High Precision Tuned Balanced Armature Drivers
- Integrated 3-way passive crossover
- Dual Bore Design
- Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells
- 4 Balanced armature drivers (2x Low, 1x Mid, 1x High)
- 3-way passive crossover
- Impedance: 12 Ohms at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 112dB SPL @ 1mW
- Freq. Response: 12Hz – 18 kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Pelican 1010 case
- DryCaddy Disc™ desiccant
- Shirt clip
- 6.35mm adapter
- Ear wax removal tool
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 1 year
For more information regarding warranty: Eartech Music warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Eartech Music Duals (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, cleaning cloth and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to Eartech Music and your Eartech Music Duals to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Eartech Music for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Eartech Music
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Eartech Music Duals.
You’ll have to wait 4 to 5 weeks. This includes the building time of 2-3 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro Eartech Music.
Eartech Music warrants your Eartech Music Duals from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
For more information, please refer to Eartech Music warranty page.
Ear Technology has 40 years of experience in manufacturing hearing aids and they founded Eartech Music in 2012 with a team of musicians and sound engineers to create the high quality custom in-ear monitors that are targeted to consumers who look for excellent sound at excellent value. With their accumulated techniques in hearing aids manufacturing, Eartech Music does not compromise in sound and build quality.