Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
Please go to http://cleartunemonitors.com/console/ to design your pair of Clear Tune Monitors custom in-ear monitors before placing orders!
The WLS series distinguishes itself from the Elite series via the use of real wood plate in the faceplate and special crossover system that utilises a triple bore system. The wood plate provides a warm and punchy sound that is delicate and clear.
- Input Sensitivity: 124dB @ 1mw
- Freq Response: 20 Hz to 16 kHz
- Speakers: 2x low/low-mid, 1x mid, 1x mid/high and 1x high balance armature drivers
- Impedance : 20 ohm at 1 kHz
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Input Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm)
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 1 year
For more information regarding warranty: CTM warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The CTM WLS (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, pouch and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to CTM and your CTM WLS to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to CTM for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by CTM
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your CTM WLS.
You’ll have to wait for 6-7 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-5 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro CTM.
Should you go for the rush order option, the build time will be reduced to 2-3 weeks, and the total waiting time will be 4-5 weeks.
CTM warrants your CTM WLS from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
For more information regarding warranty, please refer to this link: CTM warranty page