Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
U4-SE: Balanced Sound, Transparent Mids, Impactful Low End
The U4-SE is a Special Edition version of the popular 64 Audio U4 model and is for discerning listeners who crave detail and clarity but don’t want to sacrifice the presence of an impactful low end. In this model, 64 Audio placed the patent-pending apex module even closer to the speakers to relieve air pressure before it enters the ear canal. This makes for a wider sound signature, with a leaner bass that allows the mids to be more transparent and still provides incredible balance throughout all frequencies.
In addition to the installed apex m20 modules, every U4 comes with an apex m15 module as an accessory. The apex modules are user-replaceable for different levels of isolation and sound flavors. The apex m20 module features -20 dB of isolation and the stock sound signature. Meanwhile, the apex m15 module offers -15 dB of isolation and leaner bass, with 4 dB cut at 20 Hz compared to the m20, making it the middle ground between bass attenuation and isolation.
- Universal-fit design
- Hypoallergenic acrylic shells
- Color: Translucent charcoal
- 4 balanced armature drivers (2 low, 1 mid, 1 high)
- Integrated 3-way passive crossover
- Dual-bore design
- Impedance: 12 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 116 dB/mW
- Frequency response: 10 Hz–20 kHz
- Noise isolation: -20 dB with m20 module (-15 dB with m15)
- 64 Audio protective case
- 4 ft (1.2 m) detachable cable (installed)
- Comply foam and dual-flange silicone ear tips (size S, M, L)
- Apex m20 modules (installed)
- Apex m15 modules (additional)
- IEM cleaning tool
- Shirt clip
- 64 Audio round sticker
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 1 year
For more information regarding warranty: 64 Audio warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The 64 Audio U4-SE
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, cleaning cloth and stock cable)
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to 64 Audio for refits/repairs
- Repair costs for damages not covered by 64 Audio
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your 64 Audio U4-SE.
64 Audio warrants your 64 Audio U4-SE from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year.
For more information, please refer to 64 Audio warranty page.
When you seal a miniature speaker in an ear canal, the air inside becomes trapped. As the speaker produces sound it moves the air and causes the ear drum to work excessively. The pressure exerted on the ear drum causes ear fatigue, also known as listener fatigue.
By way of a pneumatically interactive vent the apexTM Technology (Air Pressure Exchange) relieves this pressure. With apex the sound is also dramatically improved across the spectrum, the soundstage is more expansive than ever before, and the technology is versatile allowing for a selection of isolation levels — all while minimizing ear fatigue.