Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
Please go to https://www.64audio.com/designer/ to design your pair of 64 Audio custom in-ear monitors before placing orders!
The N8 stands apart from other Custom-Fit earphones due to its unique textures and rich, soulful sound. Produced in collaboration, we’ve worked closely with the world renowned bassist, Nathan East to ensure that the N8 represents his superb musical taste as a bassist, singer, and producer. To achieve the necessary sound avor, we opted for a hybrid design; utilizing a 9mm dynamic driver for lows and balanced armature drivers for the mid-range and highs. The result is an incredibly intimate and smooth sound with punchy lows, luscious mids, and a silky treble with an analog sensation.
- 1 DD Low, 6 Mid, 1 High-Mid, 1 Tia High Precision Tuned Balanced Armature Drivers
- Integrated 4-way passive crossover
- CenterDrive™ technology
- Tia Single Bore Design
- 3D Soundstage
- apex™ (air pressure exchange) technology
- Hypoallergenic, hard acrylic shells
- 9 drivers (1x DD Low, 6x Mid, 1x High-Mid, 1x Tia High)
- 4-way passive crossover
- Impedance: 6 Ohms at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 108dB SPL @ 1mW
- Freq. Response: 10Hz – 20 kHz
- Noise Isolation: -20dB with apex™ M20 module
Refit: 30 days upon collection
Internal components and manufacturing defects: 2 years
For more information regarding warranty: 64 Audio warranty information
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The 64 Audio N8 (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, cleaning cloth and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds) done at our partnering audiologist, The Hearing Centre
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to 64 Audio and your 64 Audio n8 to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to 64 Audio for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by 64 Audio
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your 64 Audio N8.
You’ll have to wait for 6-10 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-8 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and fro 64 Audio.
64 Audio warrants your 64 Audio N8 from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.
For more information, please refer to 64 Audio warranty page.
When you seal a miniature speaker in an ear canal, the speaker produces air pressure, which is also known as pneumatic pressure. This pneumatic pressure causes your ear drum to move excessively which causes ear fatigue and could even lead to hearing loss.
apex™ technology (Air Pressure Exchange) has been designed to reduce these issues with a pneumatically interactive vent that is at the heart of the new apex module. This module relieves air pressure caused by miniature speakers in a sealed ear canal. Sound quality is dramatically improved with apex, the technology allows you to retain full spectrum sound while minimizing ear fatigue.
For more information please refer to: 64 Audio apex info page
64 Audio has adopted a new manufacturing method of their custom in-ear monitors, known as 3D FiT Process. The new manufacturing involves 3D scanning of your ear impressions and manufacturing the shells of your 64 Audio custom in-ear monitors using a method known as 3D stereolithography. This manufacturing process has 2 benefits; firstly, the fit will be a lot more accurate than handmade methods; and secondly, build time will be reduced greatly. However, 3D stereolithography has a limitation in terms of the colours that the machines are able to work with, and therefore, only clear, charcoal (translucent) and black (solid) will be offered.