The Project K WM1A/WM1Z mod with 1960s wiring has the following included:1. Brand new Pentaconn 4.4mm socket (to ensure that solder used on the socket is fresh, and not contaminated by existing solder)
2. 1960s wiring mod for both single ended and balanced outputs
3. Exotic Mitsubishi Heavy Industries precious metal (not gold) based solder used for all solder joints, existing solder will be cleaned off prior to soldering with the precious metal based solder.
4. Dual 1960s wire for the DC ground wiring
5. Active copper grounding for the circuit board and the S-Master chip, connected directly to the chassis
6. Replacement of battery wiring leads (+ and - leads only) to PWAudio 1960s wiring, with additional shielding of the battery.
Please note that pre-modified players have a lead time of 6-8 working days.
Tiers and pricing structure (prices includes free DHL/FedEx shipping to customer)
4-wire single ended, 8-wire balanced: S$999
4-wire single ended, 10-wire balanced + 4 tantalum capacitors wired parallel to analog output: S$1149
4-wire single ended, 14-wire balanced + 4 tantalum capacitors wired parallel to analog output: S$1349
Use coupon code SONYMOD1960 when checking out to get free shipping.