Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
Pneuma brings the careful, considered design approach of Lime Ears to a hybrid design for the first time. Sporting a titanium dynamic driver for speed and bass punch, the Pneuma carries the most musical signature of all the Lime Ears models – with rich midrange, liquid highs and the classic airiness that is the hallmark of every monitor from Lime Ears.
- 5-driver hybrid design
- 4-way passive crossover design
- 1 titanium dynamic driver for low frequency production
- 4 balanced armature drivers for midrange and high frequency production
- Varibore and BAM technology
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Lime Ears Pneuma (along with whatever customisations you may have selected)
- Included accessories (earwax removal tool, case, pouch and stock cable)
- 1st set of ear impressions (ear moulds)
- All shipping costs involved for the transport of your ear impressions to Lime Ears and your Lime Ears Pneuma to us
- Shipping costs of sending your product back to Lime Ears for refits/repairs
- Premium customisation options such as wood faceplates, custom artwork and etc..
- Subsequent sets of ear impressions done for any refits should it be required, even if the error is on the audiologist's side.
- Repair costs for damages not covered by Lime Ears
Apart from the points listed above, NO! As mentioned above, the cost of ear impressions and shipping will not be factored in as an additional, hidden cost. It our goal to be as transparent with regards to the price you pay for your Lime Ears Pneuma.
You’ll have to wait for 6-8 weeks. This includes the building time of 4-6 weeks, as well as shipping time of 2 weeks to and from Lime Ears.
Lime Ears warrants your Lime Ears Pneuma from manufacturing defects for a period of 1 years. There is a 30 day warranty against fit issues.