Price includes free ear impressions with professional audiologist and 2-way shipping
Please refer to our product turnaround time page for more information:
Product Turnaround Times
The Lime Ears Psi is a high performance, 3-driver in-ear monitor.
Featuring a switch, the Psi allows the user to switch between the neutral LE3 tuning and the bassier LE3B tuning with just a simple flick. The switch is built to industrial standards for use with hearing aids, and is able to withstand tens of thousands of flicking.
The LE3 is reminiscent of reference monitors, with a well balanced sound that is in-between reference and audiophile in terms of tuning. The LE3 has natural sounding mids, lean and precise bass, analytical and revealing treble that is very coherent across the entire frequency range.
The LE3B is tuned to be similar to stage monitors, with enhanced bass and smooth treble for a fatigue free listening experience. The LE3B has tube-like mids that is sweet, bass that while boosted, is well textured and and precise, relaxed treble that is very natural and smooth.
- 3 precision balanced armature drivers
- 3-way passive crossover design
- 1 balanced armature driver for low frequency production
- 1 balanced armature driver for midrange frequency production
- 1 balanced armature driver for high frequency production
- Sensitivity: 109 dB/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ohm (@1000Hz)